Holiday Gift Guide for the Homebody:
Here are a few ideas (and some of my favs) for the homebody in your life, or yourself because who doesn’t hibernate during the winter season. We all deserve a little self care + cozy items in our life to unwind + recharge at home.
- I have these slippers and they are so warm + cozy.
- A cozy throw like this one will keep you warm all season long!
- A comfy henley is a must!
- Jogger fleece are so comfy, we all need a pair of these!
- I love burning candles when I’m home or with guests. I am loving wax candles lately!
- A holiday coffee mug is a great gift. I love these from Anthropologie!
- We all should indulge in Herbivore Moon fruit. Great skincare line if your looking for healthy products for your skin!
- Enhance your physical wellness with essential oils.I promise you it will change your life. These are great for the homebody!
- A great read is always good gift for the homebody.
- PJ’s, because Duh!
- Looking to get clean from the inside out? Check out this book!
- I love a cozy + softy robe and VS does it right! Also, watch out for their sales. I got one for $35!
I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for more Holiday gift ideas!
What would you like to see more of? Please share.