The seasons are changing, but coughs and colds can still strike, and with three kids in the house it’s hard to remember the last time we were all well. Let’s just say it’s been draining!
This is a sponsored post but all my opinions are 100% my own.
I rounded up my 5 sick day “Bare Necessities” for when a cough + cold arises. And that’s bound to happen a few times when you have kids.
1) Magazines are a must! When Chloe goes down for nap that’s my free time to lay in bed and take a break from TV. It’s nice to just relax and be entertained with magazines.
2) Tea – it is so delicious and we all know how amazing a good cup of chamomile tea is for a cough & cold! I like to stick to caffeine free teas so I can relax and if I am lucky close my eyes for a bit.
3) We all know that sniffles are no fun! So a box of tissue are always a must.
4) A bowl of chicken noodle soup, homemade preferably! A good homemade soup can help boost your immune system make sure it’s filled with veggies, fresh herbs and lots of broth.
5) Lastly, I can’t go without my Honey Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM.
I love this cough formula from the trusted Robitussin® brand I grew up with. It is formulated with 19.2% Natural, Grade A Honey. The taste of natural honey along with lasting relief from my cough and congestion is amazing! It has me feeling better in no time which is what I need which as a mom, since you know we don’t get any days off.
What I love about Robitussin® Honey Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM is it’s blended with real honey and powerful cough medicine. The soothing honey flavor reminds me of my sick days as a child. This formula is really amazing guys! It relieves cough symptoms while thinning mucus at the same time. My chest is the first thing that makes me feel bad during cough + colds. I feel relief in my chest the next morning after take this. They also have a nighttime cold + cough formula that controls cough, relives runny nose and sneezing to help you sleep better. Both are gluten-free and free of artificial flavors which is always a plus!
When cold arises I feel confident having Robitussin® Honey Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM in my medicine cabinet. My hubby stocks up on Robitussin® Honey Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM because he knows when mom is sick it’s hard for everyone! Plus, he’s also fan of this new formula.
Robitussin® Honey Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM provides the honey you want, the relief you need. When sick days come, I have no reason to worry about making it through my busy days, since Robitussin gives me the confidence I need to feel as best as possible!