Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
I used to love to bake many many years ago. Truth is after having Chloe I haven’t had the energy to bake. And although my routine hasn’t changed much during quarantine I’ve been getting so motivated to cook and bake. So stay tuned for more recipes to come!
Enjoy this tasty Banana Bread. You can even get the kids to join in and help!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. table salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup yogurt
- 4 ripened bananas
- Swirl Ingredients:
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp butter, softened
- 2 tsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Pour into butter mixture and mix well.
- Mash bananas with fork, fold in yogurt. Combine all together and mix well.
- Spread into pan, top with cinnamon swirl and make large swirls throughout loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Top with Bananas and whipped cream