If you have been following me on my Insta stories you have seen my post about Rocks Box. It’s a super fun jewelry subscription box. And today I’m excited to share with you how it works and my experience with it so far.
My first box was perfect as it came in time for New Years! I received these festive earrings just in time for my family Holiday party. I was very impressed with the three selections that were made for me.
My second box came this month and I’m loving these pieces just as much as my last set!
If you’ve never heard of Rocksbox this is how it works:
- You sign up for an account here. You can use code ‘thisjoyfullifexox’ to get your first month free.
- You then fill out some questions that help your stylist chose your monthly set.
- Then they ask you to make a wishlist. You chose up to 15 items to add to your wishlist. This will also help your stylist chose your set. Keep in mind, Rocksbox sets are curated for you based off your style profile and your Wish List.
- Next you receive your first set of three jewlery peices. You can keep these for as long as you like. When you’re ready for new items, you send all the items back using the same package it was sent in and shipping label they gave you. If you keep any items, they will bill you.
- You can wear the jewlery as long as you like and you can return anytime. You will just be billed the monthly amount of $21/month. Example: You receive a box, return it within a week, you’ll then receive another box. You’ll always be billed one monthly fee.
- You can purchase any of the pieces you fall in love with and use monthly credit $21. It does expire and they email reminding you to use it before it expires.
I love Rocksbox because it gives you the opportunity to try different styles that you may not have tried otherwise. And its always fun to play with new looks. It’s also a great way to update your jewlery collection without breaking the bank.
If you want to try it out use my code for your first month free. THISJOYFULLIFEXOXO
If you love jewlery as much as I do, I think you will love this subscription box. It’s so fun to receive your box and see all the gorgeous pieces your stylist selected just for you.
What are some of your favorite jewelry trends at the moment?