If you’ve been watching my stories recently, you’d know that I’m obsessed with L’ange hair tools + products. When I find something amazing, I want to share it with you. So, I’m so excited to share my review with you today and the opportunity to win one tool of your choice. Keep Reading..
As a mom, I don’t always have the time to put myself first, but I have been making it a priority in the recent months. So, when L’ange asked me to review their products, I was thrilled. It sure does make you feel better when you can shower, wash and style your hair. Am I right ladies? No matter what I’m facing I always feel like a million times better when I look good. Even if it’s just running errands, doing laundry, making dinner for my family or a quick day date with the hubby!
On the days I style my hair, I just use a ceramic flat iron. I only curl my hair for a special occasion, but ever since I was introduced to the L’ange Wand I’ve been creating effortless beachy waves as part of my everyday look. I still can’t believe I can do this under 20 minutes. Yes, that’s how long it takes me. And, my hair is long, wavy and thick (despite my postpartum hair loss). As a mom to a toddler, this is what I’ve been looking for!
This size is great for medium to long hair and the titanium is prefect for thick/coarser hair or harder to curl hair. I love the adjustustable digital heat seating (170-450 degrees), automatic shut off, and cool tip.
I recommend the 25mm wand for shorter hair and using a ceramic wand if your hair is thin or damaged. You don’t want to apply a lot of heat if you don’t need it. Also, if your hair is too short you will not be able achieve waves with a larger barrel.
1. Wash & Dry. I typically wash and blow dry my hair day before I want to curl. I find that curls hold better on dirty hair (1-2 days best). I apply L’ange Botanical smoothing balm onto my damp hair and then use L’ange blow dryer.
2. Protect. Apply Heat Shield before using any heat tools. It helps protect your hair and it smells divine!
3. Curl. I set my wand to 450 degrees. It heats up fast, so watch those fingers. Their wands come with a glove if you’re a beginner you’ll definitely want to use it. I separate hair into three parts, then take 1/2 inch pieces and begin to curl outwards.
You can lay hair flat as you twist and your curls will look like photo above. Or, you can spiral twist pieces around the wand. If you prefer this method I would use smaller pieces as it will take longer to curl.
Personally, I love the spiral twist. You can play around with it to see what you prefer.
If you are on day two of unwashed hair, I recommend using L’ange dry shampoo. It totally gives your hair life in between those days you don’t wash your hair and it smells so good!
If you want to create a beachy look I would apply L’ange sea salt spray before curling. It will give it some texture and create that tousled beach look. You can also apply it after curling your hair and run your fingers through a bit. Violá!
This conditions your hair with each strand you pass. It uses built-in ion projector to help lock out the frizz. Who doesn’t want shine and sleek look? This also has an adjustable setting (170 – 450) and an automatic safety shut off. I love how easy it is for me to create a super sleek look using this titanium flat iron.
2. Protect. I turn setting to 450 degrees and apply the heat shield all over my hair. Then section off into three parts and begin flat ironing with the back section.
4. Once I’m done I spray the dry shampoo (on 2+ day old hair). It helps give it some volume and smells great in between shampoos.
I am obsessed with L’ange and definitely recommend their products. They are high quality hair tools that give your hair life. They helped me cut down in my styling time, and as a busy mom this is what I’ve been looking for.
They were so kind to offer THIS JOYFUL LIFE followers a special code. You can use this code on any product, so be sure to check out their amazing hair care products as well. Use code “ JOYFUL” for 50% off sitewide. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Tell me what you would love to win?