I’ve been searching for great products to achieve a glowy makeup look just in time for Spring/Summer. I love products that are easy to apply and light in coverage. I hate feeling like I have so much makeup on, especially in the summer! So come see what’s currently in my makeup bag for this glowy look!
Favorite Glowy makeup products:
- I am obsessed with this primer by Smashbox. It’s Photo Finish Crystalized Primerizer. Primer +Moisturizer in 1. This is perfect primer if you have dry skin, like me, and to give you that summer glow!
- I have been loving Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 in Golden Natural. It give me a dewy look.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is just what I was looking for. It is not too thick but gives you a great coverage. I am using Medium in Macadamia.
- I recently discovered Nars Exposed Cheek Palette and it has all colors to help give you a glow. It also has a great highlighter that I’ve been loving!
- Too Faced has pretty eye palettes. I wanted to try one when I traveled recently so I got Tickeld Pink mini and just love all the colors. I think they are perfect for summer.
- My go to everyday bronzer these days is by MILK makeup. in bronze. I apply with my fingers or use a foundation brush to help blend.
Always start with moisturized skin. I love using this combo!
I love Caudalie Cru eyecream! Here are some other good ones that I’ve used before and work great! Also, I’ve been using this Cooling stick by Milk Makeup. It is de-puffing gel stick packed with caffeine and soothing seawater for energized skin.
These are great primers to get a dewy look and help achieve a glowy makeup look.
Here some other foundations I love! Easy light coverage for everyday wear.
Loving my new Nars Exposed Cheek Palette. The texture is a smooth creamy powdery blend that gives you a dewy look. And the colors are amazing. It has a highlighter that I’ve been using and really helps the glowy look come together. This Nars duo has been by fav for years I always seem to come back to it.
On days I just want a quick dewy bronze look I use this and apply with fingers for a quick application. A foundation brush is great to help blend this in.
I love the colors in this eye palette and its perfect size for travel. These have been my go to mascara’s. I love this one by Givenchy. The brush makes the application so easy and makes your eyes pop.
I love this lip combo!
Stay tuned for full tutorials, morning and evening routines!