Today I’m sharing an easy beach wave look using Biosilk Titanium 1” curling iron. I’m typically I’m a flat iron beach wave gal! But excited to give this Biosilk Titanium try. BioSilk Titanium Professional Curling Iron combines the power of ceramic and titanium for the smoothest styling. The titanium barrel heats quickly and evenly while maintaining even heat distribution. I love that titanium is high in strength and low in density making this lightweight and scratch-resistant tool. This curling iron creates incredible shine while sealing the hair cuticle and locking out humidity. This is perfect for my frizzy hair especially as summer approaches. I’m looking forward to silky, long-lasting curls with incredible shine.
- I start by brushing out hair. Then, I typically separate into three parts starting with the lower back and sides.
- Sepay in about 1 inch strand using. Then spray with their Biosilk thermal spray to protect those beautiful locks.
- I am new at using this curling iron but got the hang of it towards the end! I like to curl away from my face but it’s really just a preference.
- To achieve the beach wave look I like a leave few pieces out. Ex. In the back not every strand was curled. You want to do a light curl holding just a few seconds so it’s not too tight. You can always pull out if it curled too much.
- When it’s complete, I run my fingers through it to pull out if it’s too tight. If I’m going to an event, I spray with a light hairspray for a natural, flexible hold.
- And voila!
Check out a quick hair tutorial using my new Biosilk curling iron. on my YouTube channel.